Supporting Teaching Practice for students with learning disabilities and Down Syndrome
This forum will allow you as a teaching group to critically discuss and analyse the advantages and disadvantages of different techniques and resources. This could be discussed in relation to different factors such as:
- Group size, collaborative teaching or learning approaches
- Practicality of learning contexts
- How to maximise student engagement
- Exemplars and any other factors you see relevant
- Educational development forum for ideas and vision
This should be used as a tool to further help your learning, understanding, and skill development as well sharing ideas with your teaching community / programme community.
The forums contribute towards developing an ongoing learning community of sustained support for the inclusive development of your school.
Before you can create or comment on posts in the forum you will need to register for an account. Please allow two working days for your account to be created and emailed to you. If you haven't heard from us within two working days, please contact us.